Bottle gas piping query

When you buy a house with a big garden, you discover that none of your garden machinery is adequate.

Reply to
Huge

That is the point at which you bring in a garden contractor :-)

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Not given the prices they charge. I was being quoted £25/hr to cut the grass.

Reply to
Huge

I solved my 12 acre mowing problem by having sheep! 20 lambs this season so may have a few to spare :)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Yes, but I have a garden, not a meadow! I expect my wife would be pretty ticked off if (when) the sheep ate her plants. Besides, I only have an acre.

Reply to
Huge

Tell her to plant mint and you'll be ready for Sunday lunch :)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Yup

This brand's 1/4 pipe has an OD of 9.5mm

Michael Chare

This is a D-I-Y group. What are you thinking of?

(/She/ was a bit surprised when I told her the new mower is likely to be £500...)

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Cheapskate. My ride-on was over £1K, 20 years ago.

Reply to
Huge

Blimey - that's 1.5mm wall thickness; I wouldn't have thought that was bendable, and I'm sure that isn't the pipe I have.

My brother installed it 20 years ago when he was a cabinet maker and was building a kitchen for me. Typically he is not responding to any communication at the moment !

Rob

Reply to
robgraham