Bosch cordless screwdriver

CPC have an offer on today for the above. Interesting point is it includes a right angle drive. 27.95.

Dave Plowman (News)

You can have my old Ixo for nothing. Good points are the battery holds its charge well, and the whole thing is nicely compact. Bad points are the lack of clout (good for a free running screw, but not much more), and it simply isn't robust enough for more than the lightest of use.

I got mine for nothing with a bosch pro drill - but after only occasional use, the power switch is dodgy - you can fiddle and fix it for a while, but trouble soon returns.

Reply to
dom

BTW, I bought one discount from B&Q a while back - it's OK for relatively easy work: if you've lots of screws with pilot holes, it speeds the whole process up but it's a bit short on grunt.

Seems to hold charge and recharge pretty swiftly - the charger design means that you can drop the driver straight on to it between use, keeping it topped up during the job.

I find mine a useful addition but I'd still need the screwdriving capabilities of my drill.

Reply to
PeterMcC