"Bop it!"

Has anyone got one of these games in the family - "Bop it! Pull it! Twist it!" etc etc, and had to dismantle it apart for repair?

Unfortunately I have, and it's one of those gadgets where you unscrew the lid and all the components immediately bounces out of the case and lands on the floor, leaving you with no clue where they came from. Deep joy.

Anyway, have finally got the damned thing back together but - and isn't it always the case - I've got a bit left over! It seems to work fine without it, but it obviously needs replacing. Basically (for anyone who's done this) I ended up with 4 large coiled springs, of which 3 fitted within the hub of the Bop-it buttons, and the last one was left over.

Any clues please?!

David

Reply to
Lobster

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 10:38:49 GMT, Lobster scrawled:

Stash it somewhere as a 'spare'

Reply to
Lurch