Boot light again

The initial thread got side tracked but anyway I discovered the problem with the boot light blowing fuses. The light mounted on the bottom edge of the lid which functions as a red warning light and a white boot light had its reflector dislodged, possibly by the two rear enders I suffered recently, and was shorting the feed. Re-aligned it and bingo problem solved. It may have been mis-functioning for a while but I didn't notice it until the dark mornings.

Thanks to all who offered assistance

Reply to
billyorange007