Boomer Plague & Terrified Boomers

Gotten to.

Reply to
Stephen Cole

Jonathon Pie Lockdown episode 2.

Reply to
Bernie

It was Robert Duvall, not Ed Harris, who was in Apocalypse Now.

Loads more people out and about today. I think folk are getting bored with lockdown.

Reply to
Stephen Cole

The curve doesn't seem to be getting the flattening message, either; I expect more locks and quite a bit more downing, soon.

Thank f*ck we've got Boris, eh?

Reply to
Bernie

Yup, I?ve just read a news article that says BoJo is going to threaten that again today or tomorrow, which?ll likely mean the screws will be tightened by mid-week. Harsher enforcement, I guess?

For how long, though? Obesity is supposedly one of the risk factors. He might well be drowning in his own mucous in a week or so. Then Raab?s in charge! LOL

Reply to
Stephen Cole

Fuck! Raab? What a f****ng Jeremy Hunt!

Reply to
Bernie

If Raab has to take over Number 10 that?s when we can say this pandemic has truly become a disaster.

Reply to
Stephen Cole