Boiler servicing

We had a new boiler installed about four years ago and it occurs to me that it should be serviced. Should it be serviced and what does a service do and how much should it cost? It's a standard Valliant system boiler - doesn't say which one on the case.

thanks

Marc

Reply to
marcb

I just had my boiler serviced last month it cost £34 plus vat. It's the first time I had it serviced since 1987. I also had the thrmocoupler replaced which cost £6. Total was £47, my advice would be if it aint broke don't bother.

Reply to
BeeJay