Boiler not striking up (again)!

Aah, but if I know that someone's going to ring at a certain time, I can dig it out

Reply to
geoff

I'll struggle to ring anyone whilst I'm at work as my mobile phone's had it.

I'll send you an email through your website.

Reply to
Simon (Dark Angel)

In article , geoff writes

[megachomp]

I kind of get the impression you don't like dennis very much.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

In message , Mike Tomlinson writes

Just a statement of fact

I'm making a wild assumption using the word "man"

Reply to
geoff

In message , "dennis@home" writes

He was the head of GEC which was the controlled the marconis I worked for during the time I worked there

"{AW} ... becoming the largest shareholder of GEC. Weinstock served as a member of the Board of Directors from 1961 to 1963 and was Managing Director from 1963 to 1996, thence Chairman Emeritus"

Reply to
geoff

In message , geoff writes

Its why he never posts his surname

People might laugh at Dennis Ark Royal

Reply to
geoff

As I said he wasn't around for Marconi are you deliberately thick or is it for real?

Reply to
dennis

In message , "dennis@home" writes

Look, you squelch of canine faeces on the great shoe of life ...

Since I keep on referring to the Marconis I've worked for (MSDS and MAv), why do you persist in referring to something completely different

Reply to
geoff

But Sir, that's not fair. denis started it.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I blame the Ark Royal

Reply to
geoff

That's because dennis built it single-handed - didn't you know?

Reply to
Bob Eager

That's another lie! I did not. What I posted was perfectly correct but big mouthed geof decided to shove is oar in and lie about it. You, being thick, decided to join in. Not got any kitchen sockets to fit into back panels then, it would save you being here to lie.

Reply to
dennis

In message , "dennis@home" writes

No lies, plenty of insults now ...