Boiler faults - air bleed valve and diverter valve?

I have a Vokera Linea Max boiler. It's got a couple of problems that we've been putting up with for the last couple of weeks but now the weather's warmer I really need to look at them.

Firstly, The auto air bleed valve mounted on the back of the pump is leaking water at quite a rate. I've screwed down the plastic cap to stop the leak until I can fix it.

Are these serviceable? The vent sits on a knurled metal cap which looks like it was made to be un-done, but I dont want to get stuck into a repair only to find I need to order parts. Is there a repair kit I need? any recommendations for online places for boiler spares?

Secondly, the boiler (combi with internal storage tank) is allowing hot water into the CH system even when its switched to DHW only. It's not pushing through at full rate, in fact to start with we barely noticed, just one radiator getting slightly warm. But now were finding that several radiators are getting hot in DHW only mode.

I'm guessing that the motorised valve is leaking. Again, is this something I'm likely to be able to get a repair kit for? Or am I barking up the wrong tree and it's something else?

Any pointers greatfully appreciated before I bite the bullet and take the thing apart for a look!

Reply to
alspix

"alspix" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

the tech at Vaillant suggested only to remove the top of the original one and replace the innards and top rather than trying to get the body out.

I used

Tony worked a treat

Reply to
TMC