Boiler Conundrum

The Worcester is superior. The Q is what is your requirements? How many baths, showers, etc?

Avoid Saunier.

Reply to
IMM

To all those plumbing Gods out there.... can someone please offer an opinion on :

Replacement for my 28 (yes.. two-eight!!) year old Valor Vulcan. Its still going strong .. but the pilot is a bit reluctant once in a blue moon.

The sort of boilers I'm looking at are : Baxi Combi 103HE Worcester Bosch Junior 24i

and...what i think is the most promising Saunier Duval EnviroPlus F28E

Any one got any opinions/experiences or suggestions for a replacement of my beloved Valor ?

TIA, Phil

Reply to
Phil Ossifer

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 00:32:00 +0100, "IMM" strung together this:

Ah, the Saunier it is then! ;-)

Reply to
Lurch

In message , Lurch writes

Actually, and statistically it must happen .. DIMM has it right there

Reply to
raden

Where do I buy shares in them ?

Reply to
G&M

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 01:34:56 GMT, raden strung together this:

Well, I suppose he had a 1 in 3 chance of it happening here!

Reply to
Lurch

Sell your house and pour it al into saunier shares. Please.

Reply to
IMM