Boiler and Cylinder prices

Sorry if posted to incorresct group but need help. I am looking for the following Boiler and Hotwater Cylinder. Can anyone advise any good companies where I may be able to get a good price and support.

Viessmann Vitodens 300 - 35Kw Boiler (with Vertical Flue and Full Weather compensating kit and programmer) OSO Dualstream ODI300/300 cylinder or OSO Solacryl 20RI330TC cylinder

Please post possible sources or mail me off line.

Thanks Sid

Reply to
Yaz

Won't you be restricted to their stockists/agents?

Phil Anthropist

"Phil Anthropist" > Won't you be restricted to their stockists/agents?

Sid

Reply to
Yaz