Blue plastic barrel bungs

Has anyone got a 70mm x 6mm pitch threaded barrel bung I could have?
I have a 200 litre plastic barrel with two entry ports, a 2" BSP and a 70mm x 6 mm pitch, but the later is missing.
TIA
AWEM

I might have:-)
Something similar floated down the river and is currently occupying a space in my yard.
I'll look tomorrow.
regards
--
Tim Lamb

writes

have?
and a

woohay Tim that would be great, many thanks !
AWEM

Right.
Both bungs are present. As you say, one fine thread and tother course. Bit chemickly but otherwise OK.
E-mail addy OK. Post address and I'll stick them in snail mail.
I don't suppose anyone needs a blue water butt?
regards
--
Tim Lamb

writes