Bleeding a plinth heater

Does anyone know how I go about bleeding a kick space 600 please ?

Reply to
Jsw

Remove the front grill by unscrewing the two outermost screws securing it to the kick board, then remove the two machine screws that secure the grill to the unit. You should then see to the LH side the ends of the flow and return pipes as they take a right angle into the body of the unit. One of the pipes (the top one if I recall correctly) has a bleed screw similar to the ones on radiators which can be opened with a standard radiator key.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Sorry meant to include the installation instructions

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky