blackberries near Peterborough

Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though there is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the area is totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've ever seen. I picked some but was short of time. They are absolutely at their best; pest free and sweet.
Bill

That’s because of the corpses your serial killers have dumped there.
On 12/08/2017 23:41, Rod Speed wrote:

Our serial killers generally eat their victims.
Bill

Didn’t realise you were a yank.
On 13/08/2017 11:11, Rod Speed wrote:

No I'm an environmentalist. Don't like to see protein go to waste.
Bill

Damnit I thought you meant another kind of blackberry. I was expecting you to tell me where I could break into the rear entrance of a factory.
--
Mrs. Morse: "Sam, stop tapping your fingers on the table, it's driving me crazy!"

On 12/08/2017 22:53, Bill Wright wrote:

I grow my own.
"dennis@home" wrote in message

Life is strange. I fight a constant battle with the damned things invading the garden from the nature reserve.
On 13/08/2017 00:13, dennis@home wrote:

So do I. But the ones I mention are better!
Bill
On 12/08/2017 22:59, Tim+ wrote:

The ones I mention are at their best.
Bill
On Saturday, 12 August 2017 22:53:40 UTC+1, Bill Wright wrote:

Lots of dog walkers but not many actual dogs?
Owain
Bill Wright wrote:

The brambles love all that extra nitrogen from the truckers' piss ...
On 13/08/2017 10:13, Andy Burns wrote:

The truckers don't penetrate the jungle that far. It appears that no-one does.
Bill

That’s why the serial killers have dumped all those bodys there.
On 22:53 12 Aug 2017, Bill Wright wrote:

No photo?
On 14/08/2017 13:56, pamela wrote:

Yes I took three, to show Hil.
Bill
On 19:12 14 Aug 2017, Bill Wright wrote:

I hope the photos were to your usual high standard. I remember you posted some nice photos a while ago. :)