Black Ash Contiboard

Has anyone bought or seen any of this for sale recently? My local DIY shop can no longer obtain it.

Reply to
dcbwhaley

I haven't seen it recently but it is still available:

Codswallop

The message from "Codswallop" contains these words:

Talking of contiboard - I've been looking for real oak veneered that they used to sell. A neighbour wants to adapt something he made from it some years ago and now can't get anything to match.

I've googled without success - anyone any ideas?

Reply to
Guy King

You can still get "real wood veneer" but I think it's sapele. Don't remember an oak contiboard.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Many years ago there was a brand called IIRC Easyboard which was chipboard with a variety of real wood veneers. Something like it is probably still available to industry.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I can certainly get oak veneered MDF at my local BM's

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The message from The Natural Philosopher contains these words:

Oooh, that's a thought. Whereabouts?

Reply to
Guy King

I failed to find any about 18 months ago - it seems that that finish has gone out of fashion.

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm Race