Big digger v. little digger

Roger wrote in

You're just saying that out of thoughtfulness so as not to turn us all green with envy.

Reply to
PeterMcC

The message from Bill Taylor contains these words:

perhaps.

Now why didn't I think of that?

Reply to
Roger

In message , Roger writes

Careful how you step out of that chair:-)

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Can we all come round for a play?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

You've got that digger place nearby anyway. I've never been there but it seems like fun. Mind you I think that driving armoured military vehicles around would be more interesting. I was thinking of Whitehall for that though.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Good call, I think! I feel sure that it will be the very best machine for the variety of jobs that you have.

Please let us know how you get on with it. I love the Kubota engines

- cannot recall who makes them (Nissan?) but they rev fast and sweetly, with much less flywheel effect than the diesel engines in larger plant.

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Bruce

The message from "The Medway Handyman" contains these words:

Most of you live far too far away.

Reply to
Roger