Biasco any good?

Anyone had experience of ordering kitchen appliances from Biasco on the net? Are they any good? They seem to be the cheapest.

Peter.

Reply to
Snowman

In article , Snowman writes

Didn't purchase on the net but in person as they are only a couple of miles down the road from me.

Had no problem with them; cheap prices and delivered when they said they would.

Reply to
Peter Elsden

They are far far better than the others we have used, though they still managed to lose our credut card details once.

Reply to
G&M

That's good to hear - thanks. (Hopefully no-one else found your credit card details!)

Reply to
Snowman

No - they claimed they had a computer glitch. Probably means somebody mistyped it !!

They also confirmed Baumatic deliveries are atrocious at the moment.

Reply to
G&M