Best condensing combi boiler

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

ATAG parts are available next day via HRPC or ATAG. The Atmos Intercombi cost less than the eqiv Vaillant. I know what combi I would fit - Atmos any day by a mile and it is also better specced.

W-Bosch's range is 5 years out of date. They are also difficult to repair as the layouts are frequently cluttered. They don't have OpenTherm controls and no integral as standard weather compensation as say an Atmos, ATAG or Broag has. The next generation may rectify these problems - but we haven't seen them yet.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

If it's big enough, yeah, I guess so. Still nice after a few years with no hot water pressure at all :-)

Darren

Reply to
dmc

You are confusing flow with pressure.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

of the browser window and the left/right scroll bar does not allow for the left menu to be made visible. Pah!!

Michael

Reply to
Michael Kilpatrick

It is a shame that a company that makes very good products don't even have a decent enough website!

Reply to
David