Battery registration Audi A4

So, I got a new battery and it's nice and fully charged. Same make as the old one it is replacing. I also have an OBD scanner specifically for Audi.

I managed to fully charge the old battery and when back in the car the alternator outputs 13.85V. When I put the new battery in the car the alternator runs at 13.3V.

I've tried to register the battery using the scanner but the numbers I have (model & serial) don't seem to be accepted.

Anyone here used an Autophix 5600 on an Audi before? Ta.

Reply to
Grumps

In message <tsgbrv$2ika0$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me, Grumps snipped-for-privacy@here.com writes

The VW forum is helpful.

They like you to sign in but you can do a search on your problem. I didn't bother registering my new battery on the Passat.

Reply to
Tim Lamb