Bathroom window paint keeps cracking.

I have repeatedly scraped off, sanded down, primed and applied oil based paint to the inside of our bathroom window (which is continuously exposed to clouds of steam for short occasions). The oil based paint (eggshell or Satinwood) obviously isn't doing the job of keeping the moisture out of the wood. Does anyone know of a better solution or product? I'm thinking of maybe a 2 part epoxy paint or even varnishing it with fibreglass gelcoat.

Any suggestions welcome.

Reply to
Rednadnerb

Zinc primer?