Bathroom Extractor

I am looking to install a bathroom extractor fan but am not sure on best location. Two external walls both have coombe ceilings so any wall fan would be pretty low. I considered the ceiling but their is no gable end or eaves space within reach. Would a low voltage wall fan within reach of the bath (!) be OK? Cheers, Ian

Reply to
IanW

"IanW" wrote | I am looking to install a bathroom extractor fan but am not sure | on best location. | Two external walls both have coombe ceilings so any wall fan would | be pretty low. | I considered the ceiling but their is no gable end or eaves space | within reach.

Put the fan on the coombe bit and take it through the roof tiles. You can get all-on-one flashing / tile infill / fan outlet things in the builders merchants.

Using Internet Explorer (probably) visit

and let your mouse hover over Domestic Fans & Ducting - Accessories - Roof Terminals

From then on their coding did something bad to Opera, so I can't see what happens.

Owain

Reply to
Owain