Bathroom Extraction System - help!

Hi,

I've got 2 bathrooms and a toilet in a townhouse all using extractor ducting which terminates into an extractor motor (monster) in the loft. Since buying the place the extractor has never worked but there is evidence that somebody has attempted to repair it but just left the pcb sticking out.

I'm now trying to find a new replacement extractor motor or complete system but google searches haven't got me very far. Can anyone recommend or point me in the right direction? the current system uses some kind of galvanised round ducting and was installed in 1970, btw.

Cheers!

Reply to
daddyfreddy

I've no experience of these but there are a number of extractors fans on the TLC website.

there a manufacturers name on the existing one?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

It will almost certainly be Ventaxia or Xpelair

be useful.

Reply to
Peter Parry