Bathroom ceiling light

I know a bathroom is split into different zones. zone 0 being in a bath -
zone 3 walls away from water etc. But what about the ceiling? We are
looking for a light for our bathroom. We do not like any of the lights
labelled "Bathroom Lights" but do like a standard ceiling light. Are we ok
to use this type of light?
Thanks
Reply to
diy-newby
It depends how high the ceiling is - if it's over 3m high then it's outside the zones altogether:
Reply to
Lobster

Site Timeline Threads