Bathroo heating etc

Bathroom - Im currently in the process of doing up y bathroom Ive some questions-

1) has anyone used dolphine shower panels (in the shower area) are they any good.Easy to fit? if so how do u fit them. Are they better than tiles? Are there any better alternatives? 2) I need to replace the radiator in the bathroom (the house heating runs from a condensing cobi boiler). Ive calculated that I need approx 1200 watts heat output can anyone recomend a decent interesting value for money radiator web site to get a replacement from?

Thanks for your help

Reply to
davidj007