Bargain of the year - 3MVA generator GBP220 delivered

misprint?

Reply to
Peter Parry

On or around Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:56:03 +0000, Peter Parry mused:

Oooh, think I'll have one of those then......

Reply to
Lurch

Can't wait to see the photo - bet they have squeezed it into the same space as you would expect for a 3kVA one ;-)

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Reply to
Nick H

I make it about a ton of fuel an hour. At petrol prices the way they are - maybe 2 seconds/pound.

On the flip side, it'll supply an electric power shower at 40C heating at 1200l/min.

Not so much a shower - more a near death experience.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

The secret is that they should have written 3kVA or 3000VA, not 3000kVA

Reply to
Rob Morley

-- Nick H

Reply to