Bargain alert: Tesco - power tool boxes

They're doing plastic power tool boxes at the moment, reduced to 2.50 but there's something like 25% off that again which isn't shown anywhere except at the till.
They're a decent size too - probably big enough to take most of the normal hand tools you'd carry around (haven't dug my claw hammer out yet, but I reckon that'd fit in there)
Not sure where they'll be in your local stores, but in Prescot (nr Liverpool) they were in the aisle where the easter eggs were)
in message They're doing plastic power tool boxes at the moment, reduced to 2.50 but there's something like 25% off that again which isn't shown anywhere except at the till.
They're a decent size too - probably big enough to take most of the normal hand tools you'd carry around (haven't dug my claw hammer out yet, but I reckon that'd fit in there)
Not sure where they'll be in your local stores, but in Prescot (nr Liverpool) they were in the aisle where the easter eggs were)
They'll be the apple crates from spain?
On 23/03/2008 02:09, Colin Wilson wrote:

What, you mean they haven't brought in the Halloween stock yet?

Yes - it's just along from the new christmas stock...