Bare boards in bathroom

Possibly - but I'm afraid I don't regard SPAB as experts. Too many amateurs.

Reply to
Mike

And too close to the entertainment business.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I assume you mean the "restore Griff Rhys" show :-)

Reply to
Mike

No idea what that means. We don't have a telly. But I know that SPAB is virtually a BBC tv venture.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

That poor, eh ?

Reply to
Mike

No worries. You can imagine what we think to some random egotist named "Mike".

Reply to
Andy Dingley

You can't touch it - got to be left exactly as when it was listed.

Reply to
Eat Spam

That choosy.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I know - that's my problem. BTW - you are entitled under curren legislation to replace like-for-like without asking for consent. Doe this apply to the glue as well?

Mary: Nails & hammer purchased. Now all I need is the name..

-- Davide

Reply to
Davide

I've been away, I've forgotten what this is about :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Ah! I've done the clever thing and looked at your earlier post so now understand!

Where are you?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

On 02 Mar 2005, Mary Fisher wrote

William Morris would be very surprised by that.

Reply to
Harvey Van Sickle