Bank holiday DIY store discounts?

Are any DIY chains doing an across-the-board discount for the bank holiday? Like a "10% off everything" type of offer.

Are there any web sites which track this sort of thing particularly for DIY stores?

Andy

-----

Dead ends:

HotUKdeals lists the DIY chains listed but seems dated & you have visit each one. Madaboutbargains is not as good. Moneysavingexpert is harder to navigate than my bedroom! UKfrenzy looks half asleep because the home&garden link fails. And good old

doesn't really do this.

Reply to
Andy

I have a 15% printable discount voucher for Homebase, it does ask for a payslip from the company I work for to be present, you could chance it if you want to:-)

Reply to
Craig

20% off all garden furniture until the 4th at B&Q

soo .. she's gone and bought some and I'm doing a patio this w/e :(

Reply to
.