Ball and socket pivot.

I need an in line type with threaded fixings - say about 5mm threads. Tough plastic would be fine, but with as little as possible 'play'. To allow levelling of a plate via three screw adjusters. Light duty would be fine - it doesn't weigh much.

I thought RS would have something suitable, but if it has I can't find it.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Something like what goes in a camera tripod?

Try a pro camera shop, or look in a skip for an old tripod..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Dave These people have exactly what you are after

have never used them so cannot make comment upon their pricing, but if its a one off then it probably wont matter. Your other option is to go for a yoke setup but this may have too much play in it (you could pick something like that up from a model shop as they use them between servo's and rudders etc), but the full metal on the website above sounds like exactly waht your after. Calum Sabey (NewArk Traditional Kitchens 01556 690544)

Reply to
calums

Here is another company who do them at =A35.83, I see RS do right angled ones at =A32 so that would seem like the price to aim for.