Bahco tool bag at B&Q

My local B&Q are doing this Bahco toolbag reduced to £10

nice sturdy bag if you are looking for one, well worth a tenner.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in news:65rkj.79933$c snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

a tenner.

OH nice ive been looking for a new bag but this one doesn't match my new shoes or the colour of my eyes

Reply to
John

There is no way that is worth =A337 anyway - more likely its only worth =A310 for the bag and pay any more and its for the printing on the side and strap.

dg

Reply to
dg

Sorry, the Bahco one would make your bum look big.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

You're spending too much time with entertainers.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

In message , Andy Hall writes

& this is a 2am euphemism for...
Reply to
Si

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in news:J7xkj.80142$c snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

wrote

&Referrer=Froogle

worth a tenner.

my

Can you recommended a good Bum bag then?

Reply to
John

I have had [probably] every tool bag / case / tray/etc in the world over the years. And I am still looking for one that does exactly what I want [the holy grail of tool boxes]. I am getting close, but no cigar just yet. I have the Plan version of the BAhco bag. Looked great. Split up all the tools, filled all the side pockets with the every day stuff, bigger stuff in the base Result

Too heavy, tools in side pockets ripped the ar5e out of my jacket when using the shoulder strap, internal pockets 'caved inwards' and made it so tools were lost in the outer galaxies of the bag. It now sits on the shelf with all the others. I resurrect it ocassionaly to see if I can utilise it in a different way. Bahco one may be an improvemnet, I see another purchase [shelf filler] looming!!

Reply to
grumpyat

Oh boy do I know what you mean! BTDTGTTS.

Maybe we should go into the tool bag design business?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I've been happiest with the Keter toolboxes which seem to do what I want.

Reply to
Steve Firth