Back with you

"... On an Air NZ Flight with a very "senior" flight attendant crew, the pilot said, "Ladies and gentlemen, we've reached cruising altitude and will be turning down the cabin lights. This is for your comfort and to enhance the appearance of your flight attendants." ..."

A couple of years back I was on an Air NZ flight which served an rather 'interesting' breakfast roll - I assumed it was some Kiwi speciality. Then the announcement "if you wondered what the breakfast was, it was meant to be a bacon and egg roll, but for reasons I cannot explain it was bacon and banana!"

A lot depends on the humidity: I have been in Phoenix Arizona where it is that hot but next to no humidity. You tip liquid in at one end by the gallon and not much comes out at the other, and you never get sweaty and uncomfortable. I've known it much more oppressive in London.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Tony Bryer coughed up some electrons that declared:

So just like the Croydon Ikea then!

Cue Dribble.

That's a good idea. Can you mention the website - I'd like to see how this works.

Anyway, glad you're settling in :)

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

really looks promising for me as the nearest car is just a couple of minutes away.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

In article , Peter Andrews scribeth thus

Its all right;)...

Soon be the end of this poxy year and hopefully it will be a bit better next year;)..

Reply to
tony sayer

In article , Dave Plowman (News) scribeth thus

Had yer hearing tested yet Dave;)...

Reply to
tony sayer

A similar service is already up and running in the UK for about the same price.

used them personally but just heard about them)

Reply to
Mike