B&Q executives

The chairman, MD and other exec's of BT are all contactable by email - anyone know of an email address for Euan Sutherland, CEO of B&Q/Kingfisher?

TIA, Dave

Reply to
Dave

According to

senior people have snipped-for-privacy@kingfisher.com

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Thanks Owain, I'm obviously having a bad day as I couldn't seem to find that at all :o)

Reply to
Dave

Going back a few years I never got anywhere with complaints to B&Q. Complaining to Kingfisher tended to get things moving.

Reply to
Invisible Man

Far more likely to get some notice taken if you write to him.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

That's what I find. A lot of (most?) big organisations still seem to treat e-mail as some sort of toy, especially from outsiders. "If you can't be bothered to write to me with a signed letter, your complaint can't be that serious, and I like receiving bits of paper via my P.A.". Really. It's "too easy" to send an e-mail.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

My experience is that nowadays letters written for the personal attention of are completely ignored by some household name companies. I don't think it makes a lot of difference.

Reply to
Invisible Man

Invisible Man wibbled on Monday 12 April 2010 07:56

If you can find his home address, send it there. Has been known to work (bypassing the PA for a start)

Reply to
Tim Watts

The tip I heard to use is a pink envelope (and lightly perfumed) and marked personal - not many PA's would open a potential love letter so it will get to the in-tray with a bit of luck.

Neil

Reply to
Neil