B & Q Bargain

Hi

My local B&Q is clearing out sets of 3 Bahco chisels for =A39:99! I assume it's the same everywhere.

I think even Andy would agree Bahco are a top quality manufacturer :-)

Dave

Reply to
Magician

Yep. Pretty respectable in general. I have a couple of their saws and found them pretty good for general but not fine work. If the chisels are of similar quality, then they wouldn't be a bad buy at all.

A little while ago, I had the opportunity to try out Lie Nielsen's new chisels. They were a joy to use like the planes.

$300 for a set of 5 one would hope that they would be. I wasn't disappointed, so I'm saving my pennies and plan to treat myself for my birthday......

Reply to
Andy Hall

In message , Magician writes

Great - I'll look for those tomorrow when I go to replace the small parts for my current project which I've gone and put somewhere safe!

Reply to
Sue