ATM withdrawal max?

I am not sure there is an absolute max. I have different limits on different cards.

Dave

Reply to
David Wade

But getting money physically out of an ATM is infinitely easier with a JCB card...... just enter a 4 digit pin.....

With the other kind of Yellow JCB from Uttoxeter, Once you've physically removed the ATM, you then have to do further work to cut open the machine with angle grinders, oxy-acetylene cutter, without triggering the indelible ink marking system onto the bank notes and also avoid being personally indelibly marked with SmartWater, and also how do you avoid the banknote serial numbers being put onto the national list of stolen currency?

Reply to
SH

those who removed the cash point in our vallage that way manged to drop the machine and then left it. It took the bank over a year to install a new machine ;-(

Reply to
charles

Ho Ho, however does that mean you can go to meny and get another couple of thousand out, or are they smart enough to stop that kind of thing. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

On 30/08/2021 09:51, SH wrote: ...

It is my impression, as someone who once accepted card payments, that JCB cards are not widely supported in the UK.

Reply to
nightjar

Refer you to their premier banking division I guess who will help you invest it for a mere annual 3% of the balance.

Reply to
Andrew

Wouldn't it have to go into the capped current account first though?

Reply to
nightjar

If you agree to publicity, Camelot take care of this. If you are a refusenik and prefer to stay unknown, Camelot just give you a letter to take to your bank and then your bank and Camelot sort it out.

Reply to
Andrew

I saw somewhere that there's a deposit scheme for big wins on Premium Bonds and the whole lot is guaranteed, not just the first £85k. I wonder if that's available for other big deposits. I don't know if there's a charge and probably there's no interest.

Reply to
PeterC