Asbestos website for attorneys and lawsuits

Here is a great website for asbestos related awsuits etc.

peakydh

Ambulance chasing in uk.d-i-y?

Reply to
cynic

cynic coughed up some electrons that declared:

No, Australia.

I would have emailed some abuse, but they don't can any contact email, not even on the whois data.

Reply to
Tim S

Not sure of what you are trying to say Tim S, but if you really want to send an abuse notice, you could start here snipped-for-privacy@telstra.net and see if you can get a reply, or you could try snipped-for-privacy@google.com for a second bite at the cherry - but is it really worth going the trouble?

Cash

Reply to
Cash

Cash coughed up some electrons that declared:

Waste of time in both cases.

But I don't mind a bit of educative abuse to the company directly, especially if the spam originated within the company.

Childish - probably. Did get me a grovelling and yet probably standard letter from TV Licensing though.

Reply to
Tim S