Armitage-Shanks Wentworth Suite

Hi there,

I am trying to find a replacement basin lid for our WC.

I need a white 'lid' for an Armitage Shanks Wentworth Suite, which I believe is now discontinued. Anyone know where I should try?

TIA Blaggy

Reply to
Blaggy

this might seem a bit obvious...but have you tried Armitage-Shanks?

Steve

Reply to
r.p.mcmurphy

I don't know where in the UK you are, but there's a very good builders merchants near me here in south London called Harris and Bailey. They're a trade place but don't seem to mind dealing with the public. They should either be able to source it or at least tell you who to contact.

Harris & Bailey Ltd

50, Hastings Rd, Croydon, Surrey CR9 6BR Tel: 020 8654 3181
Reply to
Seri