Ariston undersink water heater?

The 3kW 15L Ariston under sink water heater has very good reviews on the Screwfix site. Any personal experiences of the quality?

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Lots of schools and NHS places I work at have had them fitted as standard.

Reply to
ARW

Does anyone know the heat loss of these things? The Ariston site doesn't give any info beyond describing them as 'class B', and I'm not sure how that translates.

Reply to
RJH

That's reassuring.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

# I can't see that It'd be very well insulated because it's quite a small unit. I could always wrap it in my fluffy louge suit, as summer is now fast approaching.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

:-)

I did find something - a figure expressed as kW/hr/day, something called a 'standing loss' in the order of 0.5 to 1, depending on the unit. I'd guess this is something like the typical amount needed to keep it at a particular temperature for a day.

RJH

Nice PDF, thanks.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack