Are the new crop of Li-ion battery tools inherently dangerous?

Well, I would be if only they could get my membership application right (useless bunch of lunatics).

Maybe as the founder member you could pull some strings for me please?

If you can, I'll take up your offer of a 'ride in the Prius', as long as you leave the sweets in the glove box (why was that full of latex gloves ..?).

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

You get it automatically by disagreeing with dribble on anything. Which makes just about the entire readership of uk.d-i-y members...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Pity your grammar is not up to news group postings.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

;-)

Reply to
T i m

Been sniffing after Maxie's bird eh!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

There you Timmy me boy the founder and chairman aids you in membership. They char-banc trips you know.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

So, expect your card in the post. It says on the back: you can be as many people as you like, and the one card does them all.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Neat (thanks) but now do I *have* to go_with_you in the Prius? (it hurt my bottom last time) ;-(

Yoda, is that you ... ?

Timmy.

Reply to
T i m

You will have to stick to the chara-banc trips, like all the rest of the uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association (affiliated)

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You really should seek help for your substance abuse, dribble. Your posts make even less sense the later it gets. Try closing one eye so you can read what you've written.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Phew ..

Thanks ..

Timmy

Reply to
T i m

Wonder which other newsgroups it would be affiliated to? Do tell of the others you contribute to...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Will you please eff off, you are an idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You you please eff off, you are an idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Have you got out of your drunken pit just to say this? Have another drink and go back to sleep.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)