Aquapanel screws - very disappointed.

7 years ago I installed a shower using Aquapanels, I used Aquapanel screws and thought how clever that they can make screws out of ceramic - rust free and quite expensive. I decided to use them to screw the cistern to the wall as well and have just taken the lid off for a look. Completely rusted, I had to use a pliers on the head to get them out. What a rip off.
Reply to
Rednadnerb

Should have used stainless steel or brass (not brassED) screws and old

2p pieces (check with a magnet) with a hole drilled as washers.
Reply to
Andrew