+Aqualisa Quartz Pumped +DHW Cylinder Size

Have just ordered an Aqualisa Quartz pumped shower, but am just having second thoughts......

The DHW tank which is "driven" by an oil fired boiler is approx 4' tall x 2' diameter.

The Aqualisa's lowest output setting is 8L/min. I am worried this will quickly empty the tank. anyone any real world experience of this?

Reply to
zikkimalambo

I make that about 12.5 cubic feet, about 350 litres. A bit over 40 mins worth.

Key Stage 2 maths...my ten year old does this stuff!

Reply to
Bob Eager

"Bob Eager" wrote

Depends on whether 2' dia x 4' tall are just the tank or "over-insulation" dimensions!!

Reply to
TheScullster

I know, but there's never a 10 Year old around when you need one!

Reply to
zikkimalambo

I would guess it at approx 2' under the insulation.

Reply to
zikkimalambo