Anyone used uk-plumbing.com?

I want to buy several bits & pieces & the only site that's got what I want is

I hadn't heard of them & there's no postal address or phone number on the site. Googling on the name just brings up mainly the site & a few sponsored links.

I've emailed them & had a prompt & polite reply saying that they're called UK Plumbing Ltd, based in Dartmouth, Devon & giving a company registration no & a phone number.

Has anyone ever used them or heard of them?

Thanks,

Michael

Reply to
michaeld121

I just ordered some stuff from them. Big mistake. Didn't check at the time for phone number etc. Am getting no reply from emails. Think it might be a con.

Regards Damian

Reply to
Day

In article , Day writes

I think its best not to deal with any outfit that hasn't got a UK address and landline phone number, and not a rip off 0870 series one either!....

Reply to
tony sayer

FWIW the phone number registered against the domain is 01803 835142 for a Mr Cameron Hamill at the same Dartmouth address.

- Ian

Reply to
Ian Chard