Anyone here part of SpeedWatch?

I think I might unkillfile dennis. I could do with a good laugh.

Reply to
Huge

Dry roads cause accidents round here. Grey miserable years have rather fewer motorcyclists stuffing themselves into things than sunny years.

I don't know the data to determine whether this is a feature of the numbers coming out or change in their behaviour though.

Reply to
Clive George

Yeah, thought so. It's a dodgy section of road but I never quite figured out why.

Reply to
Tim Streater

In message , Tim Streater writes

Too many Cambridge-Haverhill commuters.

Wait till they build more houses on the South side at Linton.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

All the ones to the Science Park used to go through my village.

What does Roger have to say about the traffic? He's on the County Council now, isn't he? At least I thought he pushed Bachelor out.

Reply to
Tim Streater

In article , Tim Lamb scribeth thus

Its overloaded, too many artics use it and really can't get up to any decent speed or follow each other too close then someone gets frustrated and tries to overtake and then;-(..

A bad section is at the dean road crossroad's just to the east of Linton where there is a downhill dual carriageway stretch with a crossroad junction people try to overtake long strings of vehicles and there have been a few fatalities there..

Whole road is marked with small shrines in Memoriam to mainly young drivers who have killed themselves along it:(..

Another bad road is the A505 at Duxford to Thriplow another two were killed there the other day ..

Reply to
tony sayer