Any Roland keyboard experts here?

Thought not.

Still...

I have an E-500 which switches itself off then immediately back on again at random intervals. When it starts messing about it does it every two minutes or so, which is annoying to say the least.

Any ideas why this happens and what can be done to stop it?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Just a wild guess, check the output voltage of the power pack when under load???

Reply to
James Salisbury

But...that means taking it to bits probably - the transformer's inside :-/

Still, that's got to be better than putting up with it as it is so I'll investigate.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot