Any Quick Books users here ?

Any Quick Books 2010 Pro users here ?
Starting from new company. I am wishing to enter a known opening balance from my manual accounts.
The opening balance will be as of the 6th April, but my bank statement ends on the 27th April. How will QB ever reconcile with my bank statements ?
Mike P the 1st

Dunno guv!, isn't there a uk.finance ng: somewhere?..
--
Tony Sayer

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 17:29:21 +0100 Mike P the 1st wrote :

When I do a bank reconciliation with QB (now using the Aussie version) it asks me for the statement date and balance. If my bank chose to send statements every five weeks it wouldn't be a problem.
Otherwise uk.business.accountancy might be the place to ask
--
Tony Bryer, Greentram: 'Software to build on' Melbourne, Australia
www.superbeam.co.uk www.eurobeam.co.uk www.greentram.com