another win

another £25 from ERNIE that makes six wins and £150 since February

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

One of this months £1 mllion winner only has £1000 of bonds and bought them quite recently.

Reply to
Andrew

ooooh nice !

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I've just cashed in £3,000 worth accumulated over the last couple of years and none of them won anything.

Reply to
Peter Johnson

4 x £25 for me today :-). Nothing last month. :-(
Reply to
Andrew

That's pretty meaningless since you haven't stated what your overall holding of those bonds amounts to.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

that was good

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

that's a shame...I guess some people are just unlucky .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

see previous posts on the subject...and try and keep up...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

obviously a lot, £35,000 I would say.

Reply to
critcher

nah 15k gonna add another 5k soon...easy money

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...