another showeroom refurb with height restrictions- low profile tray fitting options?

I reckon the roof pitch will limit the choice and size of shower enclosure so looking at getting the tray as low as poss, even recessed into the (suspended wooden) floor - anyone had experiences? any gotchas; links; pointers or "details to ponder and get right" gratefully received!

Also:- anyone know of a reasonably priced (upto =A3300) quadrant shower enclosure with a *single* hinged door? rather than pairs of doors or sliders? I trawled ebay and couldn't find one!

ta Jim K

Reply to
Jim K