Angle finder on ebay

Looking for an angle finder because I've lost me other. :-(

how does this work? I cant see the logic.

ben

laser with the other side of the angle. Now read off the angle on the scale. Looks like it can only do angles from 0 to 90 though.

Reply to
John Rumm

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

As it happend I never made a searched for "laser", twas "angle finder".

But please enlighten us as to why they would have sold more with the correct spelling of "laser"?

Reply to
ben

Thats what I thought but if you have a wall thats more than 90 deg then it fails as a angle finder. lol

Reply to
ben

Err... because people who are searching for LASER devices won't find them if the listing doesn't spell it correctly.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

ben

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

Try

:-)

David

Reply to
Lobster

I've no need to use that, thanks I'm more intrigued as to what "YPB" is.

Reply to
ben

Your point being ...

Reply to
Rob Morley

He just wants to know what YPB means ;-)

Reply to
Lobster

Cheers, RB.

Reply to