ANAGRAM of Franklin Delano Roosevelt:

ANAGRAM of Franklin Delano Roosevelt: Frankenstein, or a love doll?

Reply to
David P

On 12 Apr 2021, David P wrote

"Presbyterians" is an anagram of "Britney Spears".....

Reply to
HVS

"I'm palace balls worker" is an anagram of, "Camilla Parker Bowles"

Reply to
gareth evans

Dave Allen ("Anal Delve") or Mike Yarwood (I forget which - maybe both) did a series of highly appropriate anagrams of politicians' and celebrities' names. The ones I can remember are:

Diana Spencer = A, send a prince (and more recently and tragically "A car spin is end" for "Princess Diana")

Virginia Bottomley = I'm an evil Tory bigot

Rev Ian Paisley = Vile IRA Pansy (said in a strong Belfast accent)

Shirley Williams = I whirl aimlessly

Ted Heath = The Death (said with the characteristic Ted Heath shoulder shrug as he laughed)

Reply to
NY

Tony Blair MP= I'm Tory plan-B

The most mysterious one is the Loch Ness monster, latin name of

Nessiteras Rhombopteryx = Monster Hoax by Sir Peter S

named by Sir Peter Scott , nudge,nudge

Reply to
N_Cook

Did they all dress up as schoolgirls in their videos as well? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

ANAGRAM of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh: I dub Dr. Pepper: "Enough chili 'n' kif!"

Reply to
David P