An LED question

Careful! 'Corn' looks like a corn-cob; 'COB' means chip on board (not the same as SMD) and some narrow-angle GU10s are COB: one chib, er, on a board (FSVOB).

Reply to
PeterC

As you can see, the next door bloke has a high enough fence to block out my lights.

Our lass reversing into the street is another matter however and he may get a flash of those headlamps in his living room, but if it had have been me, I'd have driven out forrads as per HC.

Reply to
Simon Mason

Better hope for not much snow

Reply to
Andy Burns

True - I noticed that with the LED floods I bought from Lidl. And with the one at the side of the house, particularly wanted it tilted down so it didn't shine into next door's window. But I didn't need the PIR part so removed it.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The carport was tested by two feet of snow in Jan 2010 and passed with flying colours, unlike the car which was impossible to move.

Reply to
Simon Mason