Also available in t-star?

Ploughing through a box of these:

(6*80mm countersunk, pozi3 head)

I found one in t-star (T30).

I do hope it means Screwfix will be offering t-star head turbogold before long.

Reply to
dom

Was it definitely a turbogold, or just a same size Spax? If you look at the driven face of the head, Spax all have a distinctive dot.

I never did figure out why Screwfix discontinued the Spax Torx, forcing me to buy all my screws from Axminster.

Reply to
Grunff

Def a turbogold in every detail. I also buy spax (though not in that size), so can say with certainty it isn't spax.

Reply to
dom

Interesting.

Reply to