Allen key to mount in drill

I'm looking for what is effectively an allen key that's been sawn off so it can be put into a drill chuck but I can't seem to find any online as I'm not sure what these are called, can anyone please advise me on what terms to search with
On 19/01/2018 12:14, Murmansk wrote:

hex bits?
--
Robin
Murmansk wrote:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/8pc-Hex-Head-Long-Allen-Bit-Set-Quick-Connect-Shank-impact-driver-drill-Magnetic/361862276553?hash=item5440ac25c9:g:T-4AAOSwnHZYXyRg

Hex bits? Normally 1/4in drive, and a set comes with an adaptor which fits the drill chuck. You then fit the size you need to that - just like screwdriver bits.
You'll find sets in any decent tool shop, or Ebay.
--
*When blondes have more fun, do they know it?

On 19/01/2018 12:14, Murmansk wrote:

I wanted something similar - but in particular wanted long reach bits with a ball end (so you can drive them off axis). In the end I picked up a cheap set of keys like:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263050837396
With the intention of chopping the short bit off with an angle grinder... as it turned out there were actually far better quality than I was expecting, so I kept them as a set! I will get a second set to convert for drill use.
--
Cheers,

John.
On 19/01/2018 13:53, John Rumm wrote:

They look exactly like the lidl ones a few weeks ago, £5 IIRC. I only bought one set.
On 19/01/18 12:14, Murmansk wrote:

"Hex Bit"